Wavelink 8.6 dBi Yagi Antenna with 50' UltraFlex Cable N-Male Connector (890-960 MHz)
Yagi Antenna, 890-960 MHz, 8.6 dBi, with 50 ft of integrated LMR400 Ultraflex and N-Male Connector
Wavelink 8.6 dBi Yagi Antenna (890 - 960 MHz) with 50Ft of LMR400 Ultraflex Cable
Note: This antenna is build-to-order and has a typical lead time of approx 10 business days.
The PRO890-8 is engineered to meet or exceed the requirements of a broadband, high gain, Professional Grade 900 MHz Yagi antenna. The PRO890-8 provides 8.6 dBi gain and operates effectively across the frequency band of 890-960 MHz with a VSWR of 1.5:1 or less. All Wavelink Professional Grade antennas are manufactured using high strength 6061-T6 aluminum. The dipole and directive elements are fully welded to the boom completely eliminating misalignment problems. The antenna is also electrically one piece, effectively eliminating intermod issues and future performance degradation. The dipole design incorporates an integral feed cable available in lengths up to 50 feet. The extended feed line option offers many benefits: 1. Dramatically reduces install time, by up to 2 hours per site 2. Completely eliminates the connector at the antenna 3. Improves signal strength ½ to ¾ of a dB 4. Eliminates connector weatherproofing concerns 5. Significantly reduces long term cost of ownership The PRO890-8 is anodized to protect against environmental degradation even in the most severe environments.
- Times Microwave LMR-400UF Coaxial Cable exceeding all US, NATO and IDF MIL-C-17 Standards - Made in the U.S.A.
- This cable has a Rubberized Jacket, Dual Shields, Low Density Foam Dielectric and Braided Copper Center - making it the most flexible of all the larger Ultra Low Loss cables.
- Times Microwave Developed and tested this Coax for US Military Requirements for Ultra Low Loss and Extreme Flexibility in all climates.
- UltraFlex is protected by 8 US Patents defining the type of material and construction processes. There is NO "Equivalent" cable type on the Market today!
- The low loss transmission line can be used in almost any application where handling characteristics, improved shield and low loss is required
- 890-960 MHz (VSWR ≤ 1.5)
- 8.6 dBi Nominal Gain
- 110° Horizontal Beamwidth (3dB)
- 62° Vertical Beamwidth (3dB)
- 15 dB Front To Back Ratio
- 200 W Power Rating
- 50' Integrated Cable with N-Male Connector
- Dimensions: 13"x 6.8"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- 125 mph Wind Velocity Rated