4 Digital In, 4 Digital Out, 2 Analog PLC Starter Kit
Nano-10 PLC starter kit including software and USB to RS-485 adapter.
Nano-10 PLC Starter KitThe Starter Kit option allows you to purchase the Nano-10 PLC, software and the USB to RS485 converter in a cost effective bundle.The Nano-10 Super PLC is the ultimate answer to many OEM manufacturers' quest for an extremely low cost small PLC with only a few I/Os, yet possesses the capability of high-end PLCs. Featuring 4 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs, 2 Analog inputs (12-bit 0 - 5 V) and weighing only 2.6 oz, the Nano-10 is equipped with a built-in Ethernet port and an RS485 port and ready to interface to the world of industrial controls. The support for open standard Modbus RTU and Modbus/TCP on the RS485 and Ethernet ports allows the Nano-10 to be connected to the Internet and perform tasks that until now is all but impossible on small OEM machines using nano-class PLCs.
- 4 NPN digital inputs
- 4 digital output (2x 5A Relay, 2x 4A NPN)
- 2 analog inputs (0 - 5V, 12-bit)
- 2 PWM capable outputs (current) (4A)
- 2 high speed counters (10 KHz)
- 1 RS485 port (2-wire)
- 1 ethernet port
- Program flash memory 8K words (16K optional)
- 11K words with FRAM-RTC Option
- Supports Ladder and BASIC programming
- Modbus (ASCII,RTU,TCP) Omron C20H, ASCII host link, User definable
- Dimensions: 3.34"x 2.84"x 0.75”
- 0 to +70 C temperature operation
- 24 VDC
- Starter kit comes with programming software and USB to RS485 converter
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.